Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hermes So Kelly

My husband offered to buy me this bag. It's the Hermes So Kelly, which is the newer, younger, sportier version of the Kelly. It's in the colour etoupe - taupe - which I love.


Of course I was tempted to get it, just because it was an Hermes (how shallow am I?) and it was immediately available (vs a +/- one year wait for the Birkin or Kelly). But it's not a wow bag. Is it?

I walked out of the boutique... twice (had to go and think about it first, then went back for another look)... empty-handed. I actually said no to an Hermes!

My love for Chanel was too strong. Especially when my husband said, "You could get two Chanel bags for the price of one Hermes"... Imagine a cartoon character whose eyes turn into Chanel logos - that's me. I mean, there is no way my eyes have ever turned into giant H's. Or ever will. Maybe when I'm 60? Who knows.

Just out of curiosity: do you like the bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment