Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Maybe Miu Miu?

So I have been popping into all the boutiques to look at the latest handbags. My first stop this time was Prada but I couldn't find any of the ones I wanted (here). They had similar ones, though, so I got a good idea of how big the bigger ones are. Is there such a thing as a perfect size? I usually carry larger bags, then put too much in and get shoulder aches. So I switch to a smaller one, then curse that I can't fit anything other than the essentials in. Sigh.

At Miu Miu I did find something that I liked. The bow bag (vitello lux satchel): this has been around for two years or so already, which I always think is a good sign because I don't want highly recognisable 'it' bags that go out of style quickly. It comes in two sizes and I like the smaller one. It has adorable bows on the sides! It has a zip closure, which is usually a must for me (but I'll forgive the Hermes Birkin for not having one, just because.), and it folds over.


It does not open very wide so it's not the most practical bag but it is roomier than it looks and I can fit all my essentials (+ room for a bit more) in.


It comes in various colours. But as I need a brown bag (first), the dark grey-brown shade called argilla (a new colour) is what I should get. The lighter brown / dark camel is also gorgeous....


What do you think?

I don't own any Miu Miu yet so I am unfamiliar with the quality. I have read one horror story about a letter falling off but I am thinking (hoping) this is an exception. Does anyone have any experience with Miu Mius?

No comments:

Post a Comment