Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Next: Prada?

I love designer handbags, you know that, and when I got my classic Chanel bag (which I will show you soon) I swore to myself that I would only buy Chanel bags from then on. But then I fell in love with a red Dior (see it here). And once I had that, I felt I had enough handbags (I have more than just these two) and I should start saving up for an Hermes Birkin. And I have kept my word... for a year.

But I am starting to realise that maybe this is not such a good idea. Because even if I argue that the Hermes is the ultimate bag and I would never need another, the truth - I think - is that I get bored. So I would probably sleep with the Hermes for a year (literally, probably), then start flirting around with other bags again... and at some point the Hermes would just become 'another' handbag in my collection.

I've sort of decided that I desperately need a brown bag and I like this one from Prada more than I would like to admit.

Large Cervo Satchel

But... and this is where I start to lose sight of that "I need a brown bag" argument (didn't take long, did it?)... I do like this grey one, too.


Vitello Daino Half Moon Hobo

And these are not what I had in mind at all but I like them, anyway. I'm already trying to decide between the big one or the small one...

Soft Calf Framed Satchel

Which one do you like best? Should I even go for Prada at all?!

No comments:

Post a Comment