Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's in the bag!

A Hasty Life

It's my turn today! This is the "It's in the bag" blog crawl! It's perfect for me - you know how much I love handbags!

I'm actually going to show you my evening purse. Chanel, of course!


It's the classic flap bag in black. I'd wanted it for years and I finally got it about a year and a half ago as a wedding anniversary gift! I still admire it when I take it out of the equally wonderful Chanel box and I take good care of it.


Celebrities are often seeing with this bag during the day but for me - as much as I hate to criticize anything Chanel and I would never ever tell my husband this! - it is too small. I cannot fit everything in there. Also, using it less often makes it more special. I have a bigger Chanel bag that I use on a daily basis.


Because it's for evening, I take as little as possible, and I have narrowed this down to:
- my keys in the red Louis Vuitton key case, which you have seen before here
- money and a credit card in a little I heart London purse from Accessorize - they have the cutest stuff!
- Chanel face powder
- a Shu Uemura retractable powder brush
- Chanel lipstick, Rouge Allure Laque 74 Dynastie (see swatch here)
- L'Occitane hand cream
- toothpick - I think having food stuck between the teeth is embarrassing (for me and for others) so I always, always check in the bathroom mirror after a meal
- hair claw from H&M
- oh, and chewing gum, which I forgot
- and my iPhone, which I used to take this photo.

Not much, is it? But you have to squeeze everything in.
Still, it's a Chanel and it's one of my favourite bags!


In case you missed it yesterday: Inspired Design.
Coming up next: Photography Getaway.
Thanks to Ashley for organising this fun blog crawl!

No comments:

Post a Comment