Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, March 11, 2011

Earthquake in Japan


I have been glued to CNN all day. I can hardly believe my eyes when I see all the shaking - ceilings and windows crashing down - and the sheer force of water washing away cars and buildings with such "ease"; they looked like my son's lego.

And the thought of something like 13 million people "stuck" in Tokyo, unable to go home (to the suburbs) because there is no public transport... Just imagine?!

And one event affecting - according to CNN - 20 other countries... tsunami warnings in Hawaii, the West Coast and as far away as South America! Unbelievable.

It is so incredibly scary and sad. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of those suffering in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment