Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, March 7, 2011

A (sadly) returned Chanel

Did you know that earrings are some of the "cheapest" things you can buy at Chanel?

I got this pair for about 250 pounds but saw a cute pair for 100 pounds, too! What a bargain!


Sadly, I had to return them because I - well, my body, certainly not my mind! - reacted badly.

There I was, feeling totally glam during the day... I'd had them on for about three hours and then my ears started to itch and irritate... and when I finally took the earrings out, my ears were bleeding a bit.

Of course I didn't want to return them. But I dragged myself back to the Chanel boutique. At first they refused to give me a refund. They were just going to give me store credit but I made such a fuss that they finally agreed.

Are you lucky enough to be able to wear Chanel earrings? I guess I will have to stick to their more expensive products :-p I saw some beautiful necklaces but they were at least four times the price of these earrings...

No comments:

Post a Comment