Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Chilled and breezy in the bin

Stay dry and odour-free! The DeoDry from The Body Shop is a new deodorant containing volcanic minerals (that absorb moisture) and essential oils (that fight odour-causing bacteria). It does not contain aluminium salts (they block pores) like most anti-perspirants. And it minimises white marks. They sell refills, too!

Doesn't that sound promising? Of course I went out to get one - my first ever deodorant from The Body Shop. I got the blue "chilled and breezy" one. I chose the wrong scent, though. When I sniffed all of them in the shop, I thought this would clash least with perfume, but I don't like the way it smells on my skin. The smell put me off so much that I only tried this once before throwing it out (and before knowing how effective it is). If I can be bothered, I might give the pink one a try. Not that I really want to: I hate testing deodorants!


Whilst you're here, you should read about these sweat sniffers.

"A series of scientific tests and user trials have been carried out to assess how effective DeoDry is. First was the sniff test. This particular experiment involved five trained ‘sweat sniffers’ (yes, they really do exist) who sniffed the armpits of over 40 people, 24 hours after they’d applied DeoDry. And the results were pretty impressive – with significantly less odour and a far lovelier fragrance found on the people wearing Deodry than those without." (click here to continue reading)

How revolting is that? Imagine becoming a sweat sniffer!

Can you recommend a very effective deodorant that does not leave white marks?

No comments:

Post a Comment