Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm Ready-To-Glow with Dior


My most recent purchase is this limited edition iridescent eyeshadow palette from Dior: #649 Ready-To Glow.



I took it with me on my recent trip and it turned out to be a useful all-in-one palette: apart from doing the obvious and using all the colours as eyeshadow, I used the dark colours as eyeliner, the pink and coral as a highlighter and the brown to fill in the eyebrows.

The colours - apart from the brown in the middle - are all very sheer and shimmery. I have to mix the colours together (usually with the brown), otherwise I only have a hint of almost colourless, frosty shimmer on the eyelids. I'm especially disappointed with the 'taupe' (top right hand corner); stronger pigmentation would have been nice.

Also, I'm just not impressed with the CD hologram on the case. Chanel's simple black case with the wonderful logo has so much more "oohh-ahhh" impact than this hi-tech blue.


FYI: this came with it.


How important is packaging to you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment