Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, September 30, 2010

I heart my Mini

I've had my Mini for about two and a half months now. Am I happy with it? Absolutely! How did I ever live without a car? No idea!  


It is such a fun car to drive, especially because it's the sporty Cooper S. The engine has a really cool and dangerous-sounding rumble to it :-) 

I'm really pleased with the colour of the car, too. I'm glad I chose the white silver metallic, I think it's elegant and there aren't that many around. The child car seat is also from Mini.


I'm even getting better at parallel parking. I've always hated it but you can't avoid it in Europe so I've had no choice but to learn. When I'm parking, though, I'm always reminded of this video and I sometimes look around to see if anyone's filming me (do you ever wonder if you're on YouTube without your knowing?!). It's funny to watch but how humiliating for the woman! (I actually cringe every time I watch this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment