Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Withdrawal symptoms

Hi everyone!

The move went well and we love our new place! It gets better every day: less boxes, proper lamps (and not just naked light bulbs), real food in the fridge... but it is exhausting.

The one really bad thing is that we do not have internet connection yet. I was getting major withdrawal symptoms so my husband set up the internet again in our old flat, which we have until the end of the month :-) Here I am sitting on the floor because there is no furniture and eating a sandwich for dinner - yes, I'm seriously skipping dinner so I can blog!


I can tell you that life without the internet / blogging is boring! But when I complained to my mother-in-law, she told me to be happy that we have mobile phones! Back in those days they had nothing for the first few months. Just imagine!

No comments:

Post a Comment