Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

La tarte tropézienne

Have you ever heard of La Tarte Tropézienne? If you're ever in the south of France you should stop by their boulangerie / patisserie / salon de thé. 


It is also the name of their famous cake. I wanted to try it so I got the smallest one (they called it the bébé - the baby!). It was too sweet for me.


But some people love this stuff... that's why they also sell huge ones (on the left). 


They make everyone's favourite macarons, too. Don't they look good? With all the move-related stress we've had in the past few weeks, I'm so ready to go back for a short holiday!


P.S. We finally got internet in our new home! It's far from perfect - think: cable spaghetti - but I couldn't wait for the hi-tech solution that my husband's planning, I just had to get online. It was torture, not having proper access and I missed blogging. Thank you for coming to visit and comment, even when I couldn't return the favour. It will take me a while to get back into it because I'm still busy with the house but I look forward to visiting your blogs again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment