Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Chanel bag favourites - Spring 2011

I don't know why I torture myself like this every season. But I've done it again and I've picked out my Chanel bag favourites.

Actually, this is my top favourite. I saw this bright bag when I was in and out of the Chanel boutique for the earrings recently. I'm now regretting that I didn't buy it there and then - my bag instincts are usually pretty good :-) Looks heavy but... L-O-V-E.


I definitely like Nicky Hilton's choice, too.


This beige one reminds me of Louis Vuitton's speedy bags, which I don't (want to) own because they are too 'common', in my opinion. This would be a good alternative. I also want a Chanel bag for summer (the three that I have are all black) and the colour is spot on. However... is it a bit boring? Not elegant enough? My heart is not pounding (hard enough) at the sight of this...


So simple and practical - is it really Chanel? I prefer this to the beige one above but generally I like my Chanels to be more ladylike...


Do you like the new Mademoiselle bags? I wouldn't mind the one Blake is carrying here.


And here is Blake looking gorgeous. Lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment