Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, April 18, 2011

Kate Middleton style: Pre-wedding fashion diary

Kate has been looking very stylish since the engagement (and we all know it will get better!). She looks really good in the navy blue suit - I've got to start wearing more navy! - and I love the Burberry coat. And in all of these photos she is carrying a small clutch. Big bags seem to be out.

Skirt suit: Amanda Wakeley. Shoes: LK Bennett.

Not that it matters but this is one huge umbrella.


Love this Burberry trench. My next Burberry is going to be in this colour ("nude", according to Burberry - see below)! Feminine and cute - classic with a twist!


The colour looks slightly different but I think this is the one she was wearing? Would you buy the same one, if you could?


Very bright. This outfit is ok.


Sorry, I don't mean to criticise but this is my least favourite look. I definitely don't like the boots. The coat is so-so. 


Looking very nice in a velvet coat.


I don't particularly like this outfit, either - definitely not the tights (so unflattering) - but what does it matter when you have a nice smile, glossy hair and a Prince by your side?


Don't miss the royal wedding on Friday, 29 April 2011! 

No comments:

Post a Comment