Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

French calories don't count

I love going out for a lazy lunch over the weekend (especially when I don't have to drive so I can have a glass of bubbly!). I was in the mood for some French goodness.

Starting off with a glass of crémant (a sparkling wine like champagne but from a different region) which slowed me down quite nicely... and some sparkling water (but I do not like Badoit. We should have ordered a Perrier)... The camel coat you see here is this one from Zara.


Bread, of course.


I had a delicious fish soup, served with grated cheese and rouille. It's one of my all-time favourites. It's filling and perfect in the colder months. 


This is what my husband ordered.


I knew I would be too full for dessert if I had a main course so after the soup I went straight for the tarte tatin. Clever me :-) This 'upside down' apple pie never disappoints.


Needless to say, I felt I had to burn off a few calories after that lunch so we went for a walk and enjoyed the beautiful colours of the season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment