Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, November 5, 2010

Take it or leave it

I don't know if these are well known in the US but I noticed them in a shop for the first time a few weeks ago. I thought they were pretty funny and I might get some for my girlfriends (for Christmas?).

I cook every day and I don't usually mind it but sometimes... I really don't feel like it. And it's annoying when my son gets picky... This is exactly how I feel:


And here's another one. Breakfast in bed is a romantic idea but we never do it at home. I'm pretty strict - food only in the kitchen! - because I'm scared we might get hungry multi-legged visitors climbing into bed with us. 


There are quite a few different designs so you can choose if you want them as tea towels (above) or aprons... 


Or mugs.


Check them out here.

P.S. Thanks for your kind words on my tree post yesterday... It's sad that so many of you had similar stories to tell. But I'm glad there are many tree lovers out there! Together we can save our planet--!!! Go and hug a tree this weekend :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment