Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Gym? No way, thank you

I hate working out. Gym memberships are a waste of money (my record: one year of non-attendance). I don't like being around (other) sweaty people. And oh, the hassle of leaving the house, especially in winter when it's freezing outside.

So last year I bought some cardio workout DVDs. I quite liked them. For a while. Until I realised what a pain it was to have to do the following in the middle of the day:
1. change into a sports bra
2. shower
3. re-do my hair and make-up.

Of course, I tried to do it first thing in the morning. But I just can't get up any earlier than I really have to. And I can't do it after taking my son to kindergarten because I've already got a full face of make-up on.

So I tried working out at night. But between 9pm and midnight is when I finally have my peace and quiet! I'd rather enjoy that than have to hop around in front of the TV.

But now I think I have found what I have always been looking for...

Kundalini yoga with Maya Fiennes!

I am trying out one of her DVDs and so far... I like it. I'll be doing a proper review soon.

Who is familiar with her yoga?

No comments:

Post a Comment