Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, February 22, 2010

Kérastase haul: Nutritive & Noctogenist

I noticed last night that my shampoo bottle was (sort of) nearly empty so I, quite enthusiastically, went out to buy some more today! You know, I wanted a back up, just in case.

For about two years now I have been loyal to Kérastase. (Try as I might, I can never stay faithful to one make-up brand so that says something.)

I have tried green (for damaged hair), pink (for coloured hair), orange (for unruly hair) and blue (night treatment). I recently bought a hair treatment from the white Nutritive series - which by the way smells wonderful - and as a happy customer, I decided to go for a 'matching' shampoo.

This is what I got. The Bain Satin Dosage Gluco-Active 2: Complete Nutrition Shampoo.


It caught my eye because it was the only giant Kérastase product with a pump in the shop. So I decided it was good value, as you get (500 ml, which is) double the usual amount.

And then I went to pay.

Uh, not quite.

I conveniently remembered that I like leave-in treatments for during the day. And oh! look what happened to be on the shelf! The Nectar Thermique: Nourishing care with heat-styling protective agent.


And a little oomph for whilst we sleep, as well. The Noctogenist Sérum Nuit: Overnight Softening Treatment.


There's nothing like the promise of waking up to silky hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment