Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, February 26, 2010

What exactly is "my personal yoga challenge"?

I should probably explain.

One of my current and hopefully long-term obsessions is to become a yoga believer. A yogi, I think they're called.

That sounds sort of negative, like I'm trying too hard. For a lot of people, they seem to be converts after the first attempt.

That makes me a bit nervous because I don't think it's clicked yet. For the record, I am a complete beginner. I've only just started Kundalini Yoga and what I can say is that I like it so far.

But it hasn't changed me or my life YET.

From what I've heard and read, yoga can heal and strengthen the body and mind. It is exercise, it can calm you down and make you into a better person. It apparently becomes a lifestyle, if you want to embrace it as such. It sounds too good to be true.

There are so many believers out there that there must be some truth to it!

So here's my mantra.

Be open-minded.
Don't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment