Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

MAC's new mineralize compact foundation

This is MAC's newest foundation and I love it. It is creamy and my skin feels hydrated when I use this. It's ideal for travelling and I'm sure some people will find it less messy to apply than a liquid foundation.


It gives medium coverage: lighter than the Studio Sculpt (left) and more than the Face and Body (right). It also has SPF 15, which the Face and Body doesn't.

L to R: Studio Sculpt NC30, Mineralize NC30, Face and Body C4

It comes with a sponge but I would recommend using a brush. I think the 130 short duo fibre brush is fantastic and easy to use because the bristles are short and compact.


If you like the dewy look, you won't need to powder your face after applying this foundation. I personally prefer to powder my t-zone. I like to use the select sheer powder (and blot powder for touch ups) but you could use the Studio Fix powder, as well, to give you that extra bit of coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment