Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Daily make-up

Before the move, I put a few make-up essentials in a bag and packed everything else away. My make-up drawers don't have a proper home yet (they are in my wardrobe!) and I'm too tired these days to be that creative... so I've just been using these products... for an entire month (I'm shocked, this never happens)!


Face:
NARS Sheer Glow foundation in Stromboli
NARS Laguna bronzer
NARS Penny Lane cream blush Very pleased with this! Adds a subtle flush. But doesn't always last all day.
NARS Orgasm blush - I sometimes apply this over the cream blush.

Eyes:
NARS Rajasthan eyeshadow duo - I still love this! Good thing I got a back-up! 
MAC Technakohl liner in Graphblack or
Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof in black - Fantastic eyeliner, doesn't budge, I have multiple back-ups of this!
MAC Zoom Lash mascara in black or
Chanel Inimitable Intense mascara in black

Lips:
MAC Patisserie (lustre lipstick) with
MAC Love Nectar (lustreglass lipgloss)Peachy pink with some golden shimmer. Comes with a brush wand, which I like best. My favourite combination of MAC lip products.

L to R: Patisserie, Love Nectar, both together

Nails:
Chanel Rose Confidentiel (491) - I knew I wasn't going to have the time to look after my nails during the move so I stuck to a neutral dusty rose colour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment