Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Power Plate challenge!

Ten minutes, twice a week, of standing or sitting on a machine that vibrates. That's all you need to do and you will be fit in no time. Doesn't that sound like a dream? Well, it does to me because I hate going to the gym and as much as I love yoga, I find that it does nothing for the figure.

I have been wanting to try the Power Plate for at least a year and a half now. I was always put off by how expensive it was, though. So imagine my joy when I found a studio that is offering four weeks (twice a week) at a really reasonable price and I (along with a friend) have signed up for it!


There are plenty of celebrities (Claudia Schiffer, Elle MacPherson, Gemma Arterton) and other famous people (Serena Williams, national sports / Olympic teams) who use it. See the list of high profile users here.

Have you ever tried it?

No comments:

Post a Comment