Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Kate Middleton style

Kate Middleton seems so nice and down-to-earth... and I really like her style. She looks elegant in dresses and hats, and stunning in evening gowns. Her casual look - often jeans and boots - is simple but stylish. Nothing too fashionable... but she always looks good. Which is how a Princess-in-waiting should dress, no?


Here she is with William. I used to think he was cute - when he was what, 10 years old or something - but now I don't find him all that attractive. But what do looks matter when he's a Prince, right? 


Because they will get married, I just know it! I hope so! 
Princess Kate... Queen Kate... can you imagine?! Would you want that (kind of life)? 
All via Google Images, Last via.

No comments:

Post a Comment