Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Going Turkish in Zara

Am I the only one who gets upset when there are too many chunks of apple (and not much else) in a fruit salad (ordered in a restaurant)? Well, I was pleasantly surprised when my Turkish yogurt with fruit and honey turned out to be as delicious as it looks here. Not a slice of apple in sight.


I don't normally go to Turkish restaurants but it's worth going back just for the bread! I'm not sure what it's called but it had sesame seeds in it. I had this with butter and honey (it was breakfast/brunch, after all).


My husband ordered the kind of thing that I'm not too keen on eating myself. But he liked it - he said it was typical and it reminded him of his holidays (as a single man) in Turkey - so I thought it was worth showing you the photo! 


And just to throw in another fashion obsession that I'm currently having, here is a look at the military jacket (almost like a cardigan, actually) in navy blue that I got from Zara. 

No comments:

Post a Comment