Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Obsessed with Uggs

I am a big fan of Ugg boots! I wear mine every winter; I can't live without them. I have a pair of the classic ones and they are so warm and comfortable, my feet worship them. They are ugly, though, I will admit. So I was thrilled when I saw that there are some fashionable Uggs out there now!

I am beyond obsessed with these lovely clog-type boots. I mean, they are warm, comfortable and stylish... so what more could I ask for? Dream boots! I got myself a pair asap.

Rosabella in chestnut

I also tried these on. Very comfortable like the classic boots... but much better looking. They came home with me as well. 

Joslyn in chestnut

For those lazy days at home, I would love to have these cute slippers... 


You can get adorable Uggs in mini sizes, too! These would make a fantastic gift. 


By the way, did you know that you can now get Uggs designed by Jimmy Choo?

No comments:

Post a Comment