Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, August 27, 2010

Barbie the Fashionista

I used to love Barbie... (I never had a Ken but that didn't bother me). She was the gorgeous all American girl with the beautiful long blonde hair, big blue eyes, perfect lips, dainty feet and stunning figure. (These days I would also add: no split ends, no wrinkles, no spots, no sagging. Ever). Who didn't / wouldn't want to be like her?

Fast forward many years and... Barbie has black hair! And darker skin! And designer clothes! Wow! Starting with 'around the world', just have a look at the modern Barbie... "Barbie for grown-ups"!

Around the world: Japan, Italy, Spain


Brides: Badgley Mischka, Carolina Herrera, Monique Lhuillier


Brides / Designers: Vera Wang (first two), Dior


Designers: Kate Spade, Versace, Burberry


Royals: Empress Josephine, Marie Antoinette, Queen Elizabeth I


Hollywood: Audrey Hepburn, Scarlett O'Hara, Marilyn Monroe


And now I have another reason to be jealous of Barbie: her amazing Louboutin shoe collection!


So um... who wants to join the Barbie Fan Club with me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment