Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, August 6, 2010

Cheap and cheerful

My mother is always urging me to start investing in classic, expensive, designer clothes. I'm trying but it's not easy...

Once in a while I like to have a "quick look" around shops like


... and find some random items that are not classic. A t-shirt (from afar it looks like you're wearing long pearl necklaces) and a yellow dress with white polka dots (I've never bought yellow before! But it was cheaper than any lipstick I normally buy so I was willing to take the risk... I thought I could wear this in the south of France).


What I don't like about these shops is that the queues are usually really long. I get so bored. (The 'good' thing about shopping in boutiques is that they'll take the money before you can change your mind.)

So I picked up a nail varnish (that just happened to be right by the queue). It's called Bella's Choice. And I am seriously impressed with this. Not only is it cheap and a really fun colour that's perfect for summer, it provides all that turquoise goodness in just one single coat! (not like Chanel's Miami Peach...)


By the way, I had this colour on my toes first and what do you think my son called them?
Alien toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment