Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Chanel accessories... I want!

Looking around the Chanel website is such a bad idea because I always find something that I want!

Like this beautiful agenda, for example, even though I don't use an agenda anymore (I do everything on my iPhone).


We can never have too many Chanel necklaces, right? J'adore!


And if I had this tweed 'captain' cap it would be easier to say good-bye to summer...


I didn't particularly like any of the bags from the new collection (sigh of relief). Well, apart from this one, maybe. (But it's so small! You could just about fit a Chanel powder, Rouge Coco and Platinum (or is it black these days) Amex card in that.)


Ok, I'd even settle for Chanel ribbons at this point. (I collect them. Really. Sad, huh?)

No comments:

Post a Comment