Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, August 23, 2010

L'Occitane gel and towelettes for clean hands

It's only in the past year or so that I've started using L'Occitane products but I'm hooked! I have their soaps at home, hand creams in my bag and now these are changing my life....


The tube is a "Clean Hands Gel: water and soap free", enriched with lavender essential oil and aloe vera. It "purifies and cleanses" and does not leave the hands feeling greasy. It smells gorgeous and I can't think of a more pleasant way to get rid of germs!

The Verbena Refreshing Towelettes are refreshing and practical for cleaning dirty hands (no more baby wipes!). I like to keep these in the car and they're also perfect for travel. It's good to know that they are 100% biodegradable!

What are your favourite products from L'Occitane?

No comments:

Post a Comment