Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, August 16, 2010

NARS fall collection 2010

There were two products that I (desperately) wanted from the newest NARS collection and here they are!

The real must was the eyeshadow duo in Rajasthan. I adore the light golden-bronze colour (they call it "glazed almond") on the left. It has some shimmer but no glitter. It's gorgeous. And for the crease or as an eyeliner, the charcoal / navy-peacock blue colour is just right. A perfect duo! I'm afraid the swatch does not do it any justice.



* * *

Blush in Douceur. I love the way they've described it: "A soft pink-brown hue imparts a honeyed brown kiss of innocence on cheeks." Kiss of innocence? Yes, please! For some people it is probably more of a contour product, though.


I swatched Douceur (left, heavily) along with Madly and Orgasm, the only other powder blushes I have from NARS. It was a nice try but I don't think the colours swatched too well. 

 Douceur, Madly, Orgasm

What's on your NARS wishlist? 

No comments:

Post a Comment