Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Meeting Claudia Schiffer

Happy birthday, Claudia! (she is 40 today)


It was at a flamenco show in Paris (must have been in 1998?) when Naomi Campbell was dating Joaquín Cortés, a flamenco dancer:

"He famously dated Naomi Campbell – despite neither of them speaking the other's language – with her reportedly taking a drugs overdose when he ended their relationship (one acquaintance tells me that it only lasted as long as it did – just under a year – precisely because he could not understand what she was saying)." (Telegraph)

Anyway, the two supermodels were there. I'm guessing that they were in Paris for fashion week and Naomi begged Claudia to come along to the show...

It was embarrassing... but I asked Claudia for her autograph (and I'm glad I did!). Here it is:


Zooming in on the signature... 


Have you met any famous people?
1 - via google images

No comments:

Post a Comment