Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, August 30, 2010

Chanel fall collection 2010: Enigma, Inimitable Intense, Paradoxal


I finally went to pick up my reserved goodies... and I must say, I'm rather pleased with my latest Chanel purchases.

I picked up the Enigma (19) eyeshadow quad without even swatching it, which (thinking about it now) is usually a silly thing to do but I wanted it. That's a good enough reason, right?


* * *

I also got the new Inimitable Intense mascara, this simply being the technologically more advanced, more intense version of the already existing Inimitable. It holds the curl all day and gives my lashes a dramatic boost. Yes, I really like it! (and how gorgeous is/are the model(s)? Not sure if it's the same person?)


* * *

And I picked up Paradoxal (509), obviously. It's usually more purple than grey but it depends on the light. I applied two coats. (On the right: with a ham, cheese and mushroom crepe.)


* * *

I got some samples of the Beauté Initiale skincare. Has anyone tried it?

No comments:

Post a Comment