Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Mini obsession: Help, I can't decide!

I went for a test drive in the Mini this weekend! It was oh so exciting. I got used to driving it really quickly, it just felt so right. The interior of my Mini will look something like this.


We went through all the details - yes, lots of optional equipment to order - with the sales guy afterwards and there are several things I cannot decide on. I need your opinions!

Basically it comes down to either (1) or (2).

1. Mini Cooper (122 hp) + black leather seats + integrated navigation system

  • Black leather seats are obviously much more practical. 
  • The Cooper actually looks nicer / more elegant - the chrome slat grille (apparently that's what it's called) is simpler and silver, which blends in nicely with the white.


2. Mini Cooper S (184 hp, mega sporty) + limited edition upholstery (white leather and black cloth combination) + portable navigation system

  • Hopefully I won't need a GPS after the first few months when I know my way around so this might be all I need.
  • I really like the look of the white leather but keeping the white looking nice for years will take more effort. 
  • The Cooper S looks sportier / more aggressive - black meshed grille - but it's a great engine. Turbo! Not that I'll need it much because I'll just be driving in the city but it's cool... 


I can't decide between the two 'combinations' that I've created. Which would you choose? Please tell me!

(Most photos are from the internet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment