Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, May 16, 2010

A yummy escape

Who knew that food on the moon was so good?!

On Saturday we had Cajun food (think New Orleans and jazz). Every time I taste bacon-wrapped dates, I think it's one of the most fantastic flavour combinations ever. We also ordered chicken gumbo; next time we must try jambalaya. We shared two cocktails: a Caipirinha (a Brazilian invention made with rum, sugar and lime) and a Margarita. And for dessert we had heaps of ice cream.


On Sunday I chose a healthy salad with grapefruit and walnuts so I could then enjoy a strawberry tart. My husband had a club sandwich with chips. Our main dishes were both enormous portions, only the cocktail wasn't... The Bellini looked like juice in a fancy glass but it tasted fine.


Did you eat out this weekend? What was the yummiest thing you had? 

No comments:

Post a Comment