Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Affordable Armani

I am really into bright nails this summer. I recently picked up these two colours from Armani. The one on the left is pink (#45), the one on the right is coral (#46).  


I wanted to wear both colours, so starting from the top: coral, pink, coral, pink... I felt rather immature but cool doing this :-) It's not very noticeable, though (unfortunately?).


Still, I'm happy to own two "Armanis" now and the quality is good: not streaky and nicely pigmented (could perhaps get away with just one coat; I applied two). And I got some samples... yay!


As you've seen, I don't have nice nails. For over a year I went to a nail salon every 2-3 weeks for gel nails. But my own nails became paper thin and started to hurt so I had to stop. Have you ever had this experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment