Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, July 5, 2010

This summer's champagne sorbet

I didn't cook at all this weekend (which is fine by me!). We were busy meeting up with friends for breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea. On Saturday evening we went to an Italian restaurant, which was good apart from the fact that they didn't serve Bellinis. Eh? How can they not?

So they brought me something else - I think it was a sparkling elderberry (or elderflower?) cocktail... but it was too sweet.


The seafood spaghetti was quite good. But I prefer pasta with a sauce (tomato or cream). I think I generally prefer a cream sauce but what about you?


And dessert? This summer I am loving champagne sorbet!


What's your favourite ice cream / sorbet?

No comments:

Post a Comment