Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thank you everyone and L'Oréal

Dearest friends: thank you so much for your support and for sharing your stories (for those of you who missed the news, an incompetent female idiot reversed into my new car this week). Your kind words made me feel so much better; I didn't feel like I was alone and I really can't thank you enough! So here are some pretty flowers for all of you... 


Oh and if anybody knows any voodoo or how to channel fury and do harm from a distance, let me know asap!

* * *

I also want to thank L'Oréal. I was wearing a new mascara that day called Volume Million Lashes that did not make me look like a panda / witch in my moments of distress.


It has the kind of hard plastic brush that I like. The application is quite smooth and it doesn't clump.


But the real test was the 'accident' and the buckets of tears that I shed afterwards and:
1. the mascara did not sting (unlike my past experience with other L'Oréal mascaras, read about it here)
2. it did not budge too much and it kept my eyelashes separate, and
3. I still looked like I was wearing mascara at the end of each crying session.

All of this was without rubbing my eyes, of course. You know that when the eyes are wet - whether from rain or tears - it's best not to touch them.

Now I'm coming around to your blogs to say hello... 

No comments:

Post a Comment