Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Chanel cashmere

When Chanel launched the Rouge Coco earlier this year, Peter Philips’, Global Creative Director of Chanel Makeup, said: "I like the idea that women from the gloss generation, who are afraid of lipstick, can return to this essentially feminine beauty step with Rouge Coco.”

(What is it about this ad with Vanessa Paradis? It's so alluring.
Do we call it the "Je ne sais quoi"?)

I have done exactly what he wanted. I used to be a gloss girl. Now, I wear lipstick. I feel more grown-up, French and chic wearing not just any lipstick but... a Chanel Rouge Coco.

Of course I had to get Mademoiselle first. It's the colour that Vanessa Paradis is wearing in the ad.

My latest is Cashmere. A beautiful beige tone that I can really recommend. It looks very natural on my lips.


And whilst we're talking Chanel: I got three more 'liquid lipsticks' from the Rouge Allure Laque line that I love so much. (Read about it here.)

74 Dynastie, 76 Ming, 78 Phoenix

Did this Vanessa Paradis ad make you change your mind about lip gloss, too? (Please tell me I wasn't the only one to fall for the marketing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment