Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Awards... continued

I have more awards for you! 

Just so you know... Rather than making random lists, I've tried my best to pass on an award that you (if you are on one of these lists) do not have yet. Not an easy task with some of you (you know who you are!).

Another Sunshine Award, this time from Girly Tomboy.



* * *

The Cherry on Top Award from Sketchbook Six.
What I like about myself: I laugh a lot. I am organised. I am reliable and I can keep secrets!



* * *

The Blog with Substance Award from Inspired Design.
(Select five words that describe your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience.)
Blogging makes me happy because it is where I get to write (and I've always liked that) and join a fun community full of amazing people. For me my blog is like an online scrapbook and 30 years from now I know I will enjoy re-reading it!

No comments:

Post a Comment