Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Let Frankenstein be your guide

Or a shopping trolley? Or a slice of pizza? My son would love the fire engine.

Click here for more.

I'm talking about navigation systems for the car...


I decided to get a portable one that is Mini-compatible (no wires!) for several reasons. Starting with the display: it is much easier to 'read' than the integrated version which is too 'dark' for my liking:


It's also a touch screen, costs about a tenth of the price and the look of it can be personalised. So instead of having an arrow to tell you which way to drive, you can replace it with one of those funny characters / objects.

Of course, I'll be downloading a Mini.

Speaking of which... today is the big day! I can't believe it. I get my Mini this afternoon! Yayyyyyyy!
1, 2, 3

No comments:

Post a Comment