Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Benefit's Sugarbomb blush for a subtle sheen

I am not such a Benefit fan so I was surprised with myself when I felt I had to have Benefit's newest blush, Sugarbomb. I'm not so keen on their packaging (bulky and cardboard) but I instantly liked the colours in this blush.


When you apply it - all colours together - I think it gives a fantastic glow to the cheeks. It's not heavily pigmented so it's easy to apply (you really can't go wrong with it) - and hardly visible when swatched!


It's not as shimmery as MAC's mineralize blushes so the effect is really natural. I always thought Dainty was a light pink so I was surprised to see how much more pigmented it is than Sugarbomb.

Benefit's Sugarbomb, MAC's Dainty

I actually prefer this to MAC's Blush Ombre in Ripe Peach (see review). This is good news for me... because the Sugarbomb is not limited edition! So I won't have to be so stingy about using it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment