Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, March 15, 2010

Damages is good for marriage

For me, TV series can become a serious addiction. I usually watch them on DVDs and find it incredibly difficult to turn off the DVD player, when I think I could squeeze in just one more episode...

Sex and the City, Desperate Housewives... all such great series, yet I have to watch them alone. As in, my husband refuses to watch them with me.

But now we have something that's far from girlie: Damages!


This is an exciting and intelligent legal thriller that my husband is also hooked on and now we can spend our evenings together in front of the TV!

Seriously, if you aren't familiar with Damages, go for it. There are so many twists and turns in the plot that it will keep you on your toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment