Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ray-Bans for mother and son

I just couldn't resist the idea of a / my four-year old owning some classic eyewear: the Ray-Bans... for juniors!


He's always trying on my big sunglasses (that cover most of his face) so I thought it was about time he had his own pair. And for the PR - to convince him how cool it is to have Ray-Bans - I got myself a pair. After all, he's still at that age where he looks up to us parents.

Now let the sun shine so we can go hand in hand, Ray-Bans perched on both of our noses.

If he likes these, we can expand his collection by getting some junior aviators... And no doubt he'll insist on my getting a pair.

Next step: I'll need to get my husband some Ray-Bans, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment