Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, March 26, 2010

Wishlist: Dior summer collection 2010

It has been over 10 years since I last bought a Dior eyeshadow. Can you believe it? I still remember, it was a palette of five green eyeshadows. I had only just started dabbling in make-up and the interest was absolutely there but the know-how was absolutely not. I'm sure I looked like a clown, trying to put all five colours on my eyelids (but where...?), and I think that put me off Dior make-up (unfair, yes).

Now that I'm older and wiser, I am ready to face Dior again. An eyeshadow palette from their summer collection has caught my eye.

Crush glow eyeshadow palette. But 649 or 659? I can't make up my mind but I have a slight preference for 649 (with the dark eyeshadow in the middle).

See pictures here:

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment