Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, March 5, 2010

Yoga for Real Life by Maya Fiennes: First thoughts

I finally have my copy of Maya Fiennes' new book, Yoga for Real Life. Yay!


It seems to be packed with tips on meditation, Kundalini yoga exercises and how to cope with life. Also included are several recipes for energy-enhancing smoothies. There are plenty of photos and colourful images, which make it pretty to look at and have lying around on a table (this is important!).

I've only read as far as the introduction and she's written something that made me feel better instantly:

"You don't need to understand it all to get the full benefit. You don't have to believe it at all."


What a relief - because I admit I don't understand it yet! But I want to.

This is what it looks like inside.

 

I'm sure it will enhance the basic understanding that I now have from watching her detox and de-stress DVD. I'll be back with a proper review!

No comments:

Post a Comment