Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Finally finished: Bobbi Brown corrector

This is Bobbi Brown's corrector in Light Peach that I have finally finished. Hooray - because this happens so rarely :-) I got it two years ago and I've been using it on and off (I have several other concealers).



Do I like it? Well, I bought this to use under concealer but ended up using it alone. It's ok but I found that it wore off after a few hours so the shadows under my eyes were visible again, even when fixed with powder.

Would I repurchase? Probably not. At least not in the near future. I'm too keen to try other products - I'm eyeing Laura Mercier's camouflage.

I like the packaging, though, so I've put Chanel Rouge Allure lipstick samples in there.


Mythic, Adorable, Orientale, Fatale



Do you recycle nice containers, too? 

No comments:

Post a Comment