Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The best lip balms: My current top three

I cannot live without lip balm. I just can't concentrate on anything when my lips are dry.

This is why I have a lip balm on the bedside table, one in the kitchen and another one by the computer. And many more in handbags, coat pockets and drawers.

But not just any old lip balm will do! They have to be soft and creamy. I don't like having to scrape stuff out with my fingernail (like Bobbi Brown's).

Here are my top three:

1. By Terry's Baume de Rose SPF 15
It does smell of roses but it's not strong. At least I don't notice it. Which is lucky because I hate lipsticks or lip glosses that smell sweet.

Fab stuff. My absolute favourite.

But as pretty as the packaging is, it's heavy and not handbag- or travel-friendly.


2. Estée Lauder's Re-Nutriv Sun Supreme Lip Balm SPF 15
This is part of the expensive, anti-ageing Re-Nutriv series. It has small shimmer particles in it, which you're not really likely to notice unless you're out in the sun.

For carrying around in a handbag, this is the best because the packaging is small, slim and plastic.


3. Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 SPF 4
I used to think this was expensive but it's the cheapest of my top three now. Sun protection is a bit low in comparison with the other two (this one is SPF 4 only, the others are SPF 15).


I have a feeling that my top three selection will change, though, once I get my hands on Dior's crème de rose lip balm...  

No comments:

Post a Comment