Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Exotic Kit Kat - Did you know?


I had absolutely no idea that Kit Kat (or Nestlé, I suppose) was so creative!

What got me started were these two "different" Japanese Kit Kats: potato of some sort and green tea. You would never think it but the potato one tastes better, I think.


I did some research and checked out their various international websites. Um that was interesting, sometimes just randomly clicking on the links in the hope of finding pictures.

Here it is, a map of regional Kit Kats around Japan! Can you find (my) potato Kit Kat?

From www.breaktown.com

Some other flavours around the world include:

cappuccino
cookies and cream
hazelnut cream
mint
orange
peanut butter 
tiramisu
white (strawberry)

How many of these Kit Kats have you tried?

No comments:

Post a Comment