Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, April 22, 2010

My LiLash experience


Wow! Lilash is amazing.

I applied a thin line on my lashline every night. It took eight weeks of applying it daily before I saw any results. Then bang! They were suddenly SO long that everyone was commenting on them. "Are they your real lashes?" "Are you wearing false lashes?"

Interestingly, using mascara has become a completely different experience. It is so much easier to apply mascara, with my extended lashes somehow smoother and all curling in the same direction (even though without mascara the lashes can look rather tangled). Mascaras that I had liked before, such as Diorshow Blackout, suddenly added too much volume, can you believe it?!

I do not need my eyelash curlers anymore at all. My lashes - with mascara - are up to my eyebrows! And they have such a beautiful natural curl. It's amazing.

Another spectacular change is the growth of the bottom lashes. They were practically non-existent before. Wow!

I had a little two-week 'break' after the 14 week mark, when I started using it every other day instead of every day. It was probably only my imagination and paranoia that I thought I could see changes after a week and a half (I'd lost some lashes and there were fewer re-growing to take their place). But it was enough to get me back to using Lilash every day again.

There has never been any stinging or redness. It feels like I'm applying water.

I suppose there is one tiny drawback. The facial hairs under the lower outer corners of the eyes (above the cheekbones) have become darker or at least more pronounced. It is not pretty so I pluck them and it is very painful! (and I have a high pain threshold when it comes to plucking facial hairs!) But vanity rules: this is something I am very willing to do for wonderful eyelashes :-)

One tube lasted me 36 weeks. That's about 8 months!

I would definitely repurchase. But before I do, I want to try out a couple of other things... including cheaper alternatives. If they don't work, I can always go back to Lilash - and knowing this gives me a huge sense of security!

No comments:

Post a Comment