Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, April 25, 2010

When pills aren't enough

The anti-allergy tablets that I've been taking don't seem to be helping.


I had so much trouble breathing last night that I thought I was going to die in my sleep. (I can't die yet! I want my car first!)

A blocked nose forced me to breathe through my mouth but that didn't go too well, either. I felt like I was being strangled. My throat was so tight that I was quite desperate for something like an inhaler.

Now for the multiple choice question.
a. Is the pollen count just extremely and horribly high this year? or
b. Do I blame it on my cleaning lady for not getting rid of the house dust properly? or
c. Are bored and deranged spirits trying to tell me something?

No comments:

Post a Comment