Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Wishlist: MAC's May 2010 collections


I managed to get a sneak peek at two forthcoming MAC collections and put in my order straight away! I love that coral is so in because it's my favourite colour for lips and cheeks.

To the Beach
I was stunned by how beautiful the highlight powder in Marine Life is. It has a seahorse embossed on the surface and the colours are vibrant. This is an absolute must! I've ordered two of these, one to actually use and one to keep untouched :-)

The powder blushes come in green packaging with a starfish on the lid. They were pretty colours, especially the coral called Hipness (should I get two?). I ordered both and the nail lacquer called Scorcher, a coral red. The cream bronzer had an amazing texture, it felt very silky once applied to the skin. I didn't order it, though.

Pret-a-Papier
Contrary to what the ad suggests, the packaging for this collection is not cream, it is just normal black. Hm, this makes me think that I should order more from the beach collection and cancel some of these below...

Instant Chic is a coral blush yet again and Dressmaker, Dressmaker is a coral lipstick to match that. Coral Crepe paint pot is a must and Tissueweight is a really pretty pale eyeshadow. Light over Dark is a mineralize blush that reminds me of Cheek & Cheerful; it would also work well on the eyelids (would be a darker version of Love Connection). And I was immediately convinced when I saw Originality nail lacquer - a fantastic, rich bronze that reminded me of the Style Warrior.

No comments:

Post a Comment